There will be a meeting of the Homeowners’ Association on Monday, Sept. 29, 2014 at 6:30 p.m. at the Fruitville Public Library.
Please join us to learn more about current happenings.
AGENDA FOR 9/29/2014
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER @ 6:30 PM
2. SECRETARY’S REPORT:
- A. Read/Accept minutes of last meeting JUNE 30, 2014)
- B. Acknowledge correspondence and read into minutes if necessary
3. TREASURER‘S REPORT
- A. Status of payments for 2013 & 2014
- B. Bank balance
- C. Number of homes whose HOA fees are in arrears
- D. Liens on foreclosed properties
- E. Review open foreclosures
- F. Discuss legal fees paid and amounts recouped from homeowners
4. MODIFICATION COMMITTEE REPORT:
- Report on any projects approved and any pending
5. OLD BUSINESS:
- A. Review results of new landscaping and lights at front entrance. Total cost and contract signed for monthly maintenance on new plants.
- B. Status on lakes and littoral shelf.
- C. Go over what is being done with the revision of our documents by our new lawyer. Form committee to meet with lawyer to review the new doncuments.
- D. Report on meeting regarding the grants we are applying for to cover the costs of acquiring plants to protect the lake banks.
6. NEW BUSINESS:
- A. Pending ruling from the Florida Supreme Court on HOA associations having to use only lawyers to write letters on collections or other violations.
- B. Florida legislative bill requiring HOA’s to pay a tax of $4 per house each year and provide info on the development.
- C. Any pressing issues or comments from members in attendance.
- D. Residents need to paint new mail box posts and clean mail boxes. Monitor and replace post light bulbs.