The Annual Meeting was held in December, and your new Board of Directors include Gary Walsh, Betsy Dane, Andrew Fenton, Jordan Ramey, and Diane Treharne.
As you are aware we have retained counsel to re-write our Association documents. The documents in place are obsolete and many no longer apply. In order to properly represent the community, we would like to have at lease two homeowners join the Board members when we meet with the attorney to review the revisions. We will set the review date once we have heard from any interested homeowners.
Please contact Gary Walsh firstname.lastname@example.org, or Betsy Dane email@example.com if you would like to be a part of this review.
Remember to check this website from time to time for updates and to reach any of the Board members.
- PLEASE be sure that you have a properly functioning lamppost light in front of your house. Make a point of going outside after dark to be sure your light is working. This is not only a safety issue, but is required in our HOA documents.
- Once again we are forced to remind everyone that ALL dogs must remain on leashes at ALL times. We know you thin YOUR dog is the best listener ever, but please, this is the law. This includes playing with dogs, not just walking them. This is NOT just for the safety of humans, but for the dogs’ safty as well! Also, please do not walk dogs close to houses, and, by the way, PLEASE don’t forget to clean up after them.
- Please be sure your mailbox is scrubbed clean and that the post is painted. The paint color should match the community’s surrounding wall. If you have any questions please one of the Board members prior to painting.
- PARKING ISSUES: When parking in the street (you or your guest), please remember that the law stipulates that cars must be parked in the direction of traffic. Be careful parking on curves, and please also be mindful not to interfere with your neighbor’s ability to back out of their driveways. Try not to park directly across from another car, our streets are narrow enough, and this makes driving through them very difficult. And remember, SIDEWALKS ARE FOR WALKING, NOT PARKING. You may NOR park on the grass or on sidewalks; also, please be sure your car is well within your driveway so as not to interfere with sidewalk use.
- Amazingly this week is already the beginning of Daylight Savings Time. Remember to set your clocks ahead one hour when you go to bed Saturday, March 7th. And, if you have any lights on timers, remember to adjust them accordingly
- Homeowners Association dues were due by the end of January. For those eight residents who have not yet submitted your payments please do so immediately.