TO ALL PROPERTY OWNERS OF MEADOW WALK:
Your presence and participation at our Annual Meeting is essential. It is imperative that we have a quorum to conduct business. Please make it a point to be present and to share your concerns and ideas.
If you are attending the meeting, your ballot will be handed to you at sign in. Bring any proxies with you that your neighbors might have given you and they will be exchanged for a ballot at sign in. This will allow for any nominations from the floor.
1. Call to order/welcome/introductions.
2. Calling of the Roll and establishing a Quorum.
3. Appointment of Inspectors of Election.
4. Reports from officers.
5. Election of Directors; nominations from the floor
6. Financial report and discussion.
7. Old Business.
10. New Business.
11. Homeowner comments
12. Election results